Universities partcicipating in the project
When qualifying for participation, the Project Board – consisting of the representatives of the Ministry, CRASP and „Perspektywy” – took into consideration the following:
- Presence in Top-1000 best world universities in 2018 according to ”Big-4” rankings (ARWU, THE, QS, USNews).
- Fulfilling the participation conditions of ”Excellence Initiative – Research University (IDUB)”, formulated by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education by the University
- Presence among Top-25 HEIs in Poland according to Perspektywy 2018 Academic University Ranking.
The Project Board issued invitation to 20 Polish HEIs to take part in the International Visibility Project (IntVP), taking into consideration different major types of the HEIs (universities, technical, medical, economic, life sciences and private HEIs) as well as the geographic diversity. All the invited universities confirmed their participation in the project. They are (in alphabetic order):
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań
- AGH University of Science and Technology
- Gdansk University of Technology
- Jagiellonian University in Kraków
- Kozminski University in Warsaw
- Lodz University of Technology
- Medical University of Bialystok
- Medical University of Gdańsk
- Medical University of Warsaw.
- Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń
- SGH Warsaw School of Economics
- Silesian University of Technology
- University of Gdansk
- University of Lodz
- University of Silesia in Katowice
- University of Warsaw
- University of Wroclaw
- Warsaw University of Technology
- Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences
- Wrocław University of Science and Technology
Each HEI has appointed, pursuant to the Rector’s decision, the ”Project Ranking Group”, managed by the Vice-Rector and be provided with all the necessary executive means.